...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Thursday, June 21, 2012

A dash of dis and dat.

Awesome customer feedback the past couple of months on Etsy and I am very happy about it! I try so hard to make everyone happy and feel great about what they get:)
www.puresin.etsy.com
Check out some new listed items!

So it is verryyyyy hot outside and well use some cute bows to pull that hair back;)
www.facebook.com/PureSin.JRH


A wedding of a very good friend of my sister's that we went to.  My sister was the maid of honor and it was very touching and beautiful.
An outside day...

                                                                                   <3
Power
                                                                           Adorable
                                                                        Enlightening
Back to chores, school work, Veona time, Pure Sin items, the man, and sun time.

With love
Janelle


No comments:

Post a Comment