...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Friday, March 8, 2013

Wow so excited


Thrilled to share with you all the 2013 Musikfest Poster that my amazing boyfriend Dave created. His sensational talents are just beaming and I am so proud of him. Personally, this is my favorite poster because of the vibrant color palate he chose, relic nature of Bethlehem captured, and his awesome style. His attention to detail and extreme creativity make it glow beyond belief. The fun, groovy, and happy vibe of this poster are exactly how I feel about Bethlehem and Musikfest. I cannot wait to go to Musikfest and Cheers in the new Mug, and see his incredible design work all over!!!!!! Congratulations David.

This poster is by far the best they have ever had.  I remember the whole process of when he was working on this and I am so happy for him because he has been published all over the valley in papers, magazines, interviews, radio, News, all over facebook and sooo much more!!!!!

Drum rolllll pleaaaseeeee
.....

Flyer David Blank aka my boyfriend did for me for the art and craft show I am hosting in May:)  I am soooo jazzed to show you all this
Funky Findingz flyer:)

xoxo
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment