...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Saturday, April 10, 2010

All the Easter Crafting Fashionably Late

The Creating of the Easter Chocolate lollipop candy.....

All the materials getting laid out and prepared...



*** Actually the box said to put the platic in the microwave with the candy in it DONTTTTTTTT DO IT it melted like i thought!!




Some of the candy in the molds








Then put it in the frezer and then pop them out like soooooo...








Voulaaaaaaaaa.. arnt they cute! Not bad for my first chocolate lollipops i just love them and had a wonderful time making them i even did it with my sister in law Salli well she did 4 and had enough but me the artsy fartsy crafter i am lovedddddddd every minute of it!



















All the Chocolate loli pops all wrapped in beautiful delicate pink and purple plastic with cute little purple and pink pipe cleaners...




Now didnt they turn out just lovely!! So proud
......................................................................................
The Easter Gingerbread house

All the materials laid out at my grandmothers house the gingerbread house the icing the candies for the decoration the old retro green mixing bowel the mixer and icing holders and so on...The Finished product i was pleased but not fully satisfied i was distracted by lots of family memebers i havent seen in a little bit and my daughter and well its not as easy as it looks folks...
Veona in one of her lovely easter dress's
 easter egg hunt at my grandmothers i had put together... i stuffed the eggs with candy and $$$$$$$$$$$ wow!!
Veona got 3 Easter baskets wow and i had put together 2 for her 2 for my two cousins and one for my niece! I love easter Such a lovely easter and week last week!
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment