...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Game night!

Welp its game night with Veona and I!!

Many new Chritmas games, toys, and educational things.  However, we only have so much time!!!  Its almost as if she wants to do them allllllll.  So we decided on the operation tim burtons edition, cookie monster learning cards, hello kitty special color marker set, human body flash cards, cootie, strawberry house, and hungry hippos!  All great for this age +.

So take a peek...

Cooties!!!!  These guys are neat!  This was a gift from Dave's sister :)

Tim burtons version/collectors edition of operation and boy is it neat.  I have very lucid memories of playing this game and a yearn to play it!  And now we do :)  And of course you know Mommy had to get her this ;)



 4+ Anatomy flashcards which she does great at already Knows about half or so id say!!! So proud:)


 This is a neat story because at my one show veona saw these and played with them sooo much and loved them.  I found them in a mini and got them for her!!! Hungry hippos!!!

The hello kitty coloring tablet!  This is neat because its those clear markers that when you color with them on the special paper it shows up as that color!  Mess free and very neat and fascinating for them to watch the color "appear" haha like magic!  Mommy loves supporting her art habbit!!

Cookie monster flashcards from Dave's other sister and Veona knew them all with NOOOOO MISTAKES!  Such a proud Mommy :)

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment