...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Friday, June 25, 2010

Soo Bussssssssszzzzzzy!

Welllll to start it off here is my new project! I am making T-shirts along with my top hats which you have seen below in another post as well as some belts and other stuff fo!! my ETSY.COM account FINALLY i have been waiting to get this really kicked off and its gonna be super RADDDD and im having a blast doing it too! And if it fails i have back up ( ya always need a back up plan ehh) If they dont sell i have xmas-bday gifts wooo hooo. So here are 3 drawings to start it off but they also will end up being tats of mine SOOO DONT FN COPY THEM or ur a poser and loser anywho yeah so there getting altered still by my buddy cuz were collabing on some stuff and im modeling some stuff for him..
This is the awesome beautiful lady----My bat country wonderer And my heart rooted confusion(this one needs a lot of work) My work staion very messy inddeed. So on another excting note i just got asked to do a modeling big gig/show called REFLECTIONS it shall be in philly at polaris on sept 18th im stoked and gotta get bak in good shape which is happening with all my running working out and barely eating uhhh its whatever buttt
.. this is a huge accomplishment for me plus it will help me meet new ppl in the scene and i loveeee that.........................................................................................................
Ohh and a salmon cream cheese dip which was last week btw..All ive been eating have been salad 1 egg and yougurt and a 1 fruit all day this whole week... blah
.........................................................................................................................................


And of course my tarot cards...

Which btw are dead on right now!!!

QUEEN- of pentacles reversed)-What you lack in daring, you make up for in perseverance. Stay focused; dont let others scatter your energies or sway you off course

VII- of wands-faith overcomes your current obstacles. You have the power to accomplish your goals. Consider all of the consequences, but act swiftly.

I- the magician -Do you feel the adrenaline rushing through your veins? Now is the time to stretch yourslef and test your limits. be adventurous,daring, and competitive-within limits. success and recognition will follow. its and excellent time to begin new projects.(Omg duhhhh)
XX-judgement-a job well done delivers many rewards;laziness is punished. Make peace-dont nit-pick yourself or others too harshly. Patience brings success. Dont be cruel. Health improves, but it my take some effort on your part.

Wow best tarot cards in a while!!!
So im a busy bee and that doesnt even including my 24/7 single momming which is so wonderful as well! Love veona soo much and were going to the park and pool tomorrow and shopping soon as well as seeing gma and her new kitten!! *squeals * excited butttts i sads i still want and english bulldog named SUSHI :(((
BTW i just got over 1300 $ in grants for school yayyyy time to get my classes registered.

Late
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment