...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Friday, December 3, 2010

Models for Pure Sin

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Its finallly here!!!
I got 3 of my Pure Sin models photos up and ready to blog:)))

To start these of is Squeak Machine :)
Gosh I love her and she is just a doll.
She is known for her awesome hair and makeup and has a great website
http://www.squeakmachine.com/
Check it out.
Model-Squeak Machine
Photographer-Barrie Blau Photography
Accessories-Pure Sin
But first and foremost she is my main lady with tonz of merchandise on her neck and hair
This is the Nerd necklace The lab rab hair bow
Milkshake neckklace
and cheetah clippy

Pink zebra bat bow
skull clippy and
cupcake clippy

Fisbone hairbow
Bad apple skull necklace


Barbie girl necklace :)
Fishbone series**** Very popular
Fisbone bottlecap necklace
Fishbone ring
Pink Cameo necklace
This set is awesome!
Model-Christina Matthews
Photographer- Rusty Taglaireni

Stunning full shot here she is wearing the Chettah bottlecap necklace
Christina is known for her stunning latex and awesome hair!!
Close up of the cheetah bottlecap necklace
Beautiful Rose bottlecap necklace
This set is
Model-Vika Noxx
Photographer-Zeitagest Photography
The Octopus bow
Beautiful long shot of the skeleton hand necklace
Vika has such stunning eyes and boy what a perfect shot of those and the skeleton hand necklace in her mouth while her lip rings surround it ;)


Thanks again to my beautiful Models for representing Pure Sin
My hats go off to you and the photographers :)
Perfect job
Dont forget to purchase them for xmas and Rad gifts for you and your loved ones :)
Attn: These are all copyrighted and are not to be used
All of these models can be found on Model mayhem, facebook , twitter and there own websites :)
Ps - Keep an eye out for another Models for Pure Sin post in the near future im waiting on about 5 awesome models-Kami, Blazer,Alien Baby,Mandi,Rogizoid! Yeah im Stoked
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment