...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Monday, September 10, 2012

Vegfest in Bethlehem was a great success!

I participated in VegFest in Bethlehem selling my handmade treasures of course for Pure Sin
Twas a great show!  Besides the emergency evacuation at 3:30...was a bummer but safety first and it was one wicked storm!
I still made out extremely well in the 4 or so hours.  I was rocked as a matter of fact, so busy and sold so many of my favorite items.  I met great people and smelled good food!

New Etsy items.

Veg Fest poster for this year 2012
Last artwalk of the season I found this on their twitter and on some other art websites for bethlehem.  So proud and the written response just really had me beaming.  I am so happy with how far Pure Sin has come along and thank all my customers, fans, fellow artists, and loved ones for their support and love.  
xoxo
Janelle busy week once again
gah!
Mwah


No comments:

Post a Comment