...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bethlehem Art Walk

 The Art Walk yesterday in downtown Bethlehem 4-9pm.
My new banner and my new due :)
Isn't the banner AMAZING like I said!!!!
So everything turned out good.  It was nice to see the cool people of bethlehem going out for dinner, drinks, and with there kids and I enjoy doing what I do.  Some neat people to converse with and well just talk.  My good friend Hannah helped me and then we went out to eat and had drinks at the bestttt Thai food I have ever had, you will see the photos down below.


My haircut I did last week and my old hair color from the past year.  I can not stand it anymore so I had to dye it.  First I tried to do some read highlights myself and that was a disaster so I did it all dark dark brown.  I needed to get all the gross colors out.   I must say I did a fine job cutting it and man I should have gotten my hair stylist license but I did not want to deal with petty ovaries in school.  All my friends want me to do their hair now but yanno.  So as in above it is short and dark!!!
Haaa so not me specially the short part but I got to the point that I hated the humidity, washing, styling and the same ole same ole.  Needed "Change"

Thai Thai
This restaurant Thai Thai in Beth was delicious.  The most decadent, beautiful, tasty food I have had going out to eat in Years.  I got the cashew pad Thai and boy was it a Winner.

Fathers day meal :)  My daddy is the best.
xoxo off to do some chores, huge test, organize, and play with the kiddos.
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment