...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lady skeleton Cameo Necklaces and earrings

Black and white Cameo on an antique dark silver setting with a lovely classy black ribbon necklace
Cameo creations anyone???
..................................
Pink and white small Cameo
Earrings 
 Octopus necklace- Comes in a variety of colors and bows as well :)
 Red/White Cameo on silver antique setting and classy red ribbon necklace
Rose w black setting and pink ribbon necklace
 Black and white small cameo ring

 Pink and black cameo necklace
 Ivory and black Cameo Necklace
Lots of these are uploaded on the www.puresin.etsy.com
Check it

 Red and Black Cameo necklace which also comes on a silver ball chain if desired




More Varieties :)
Cameo settings in many combinations and more as well.
Yummm
Nothing like home made french toast on a sunday morning
with starbucks coffee, blueberries and powdered sugar--my fav!!
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment