...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

3 jobs at work!!!!

Well here are the necklaces and earrings i made today at work and last night! My fingers are just killinggggg me. But the necklaces are 7$ and the necklaces are 9-15$ so email me at MissOriJnel@hotmail.com and let me know which you would like. I am just about to set up my etsy this month but ohhh boy am i busy.
Moreeeeeeeeeeeee necklaces.....

And like the other skull ones just more colors and diff pendants.....


And a long view of the necklaces! They can be shortned as well folks.
.............................................................................
My Tarot cards
KNIGHT OF CUPS (REVERSED)-Dont be in a hurry to get things done. Stop and think things through before acting. Take a vacation and stay away from responsibilities. There is life beyond work.
IV OF PENTACLES(REVERSED)-The demands of personal security weigh heavily on you now. Confusion and loss are likely if you let green or insecurity take over. Challenge and opposition are on the horizon. Meet them head on
IV OF CUPS(REVERSED)-Dont j when others jump the gun or get angry when others disagree. Polictical power plays are on the rise. Hurt feelings could steer you down the wrong path. Be open to new friendships and relationships.
PAGE OF PENTACLES (REVERSED)-You're being hesitant, secretly doubting that you'll succeed. Do not be afraid of a little competition.
...............................................................................................
My tuna salad....
Janelle
Ps for the 3 jobs at work i meant i am an assistant to my boss and business owner of my items and a 24/7 single mmommy

No comments:

Post a Comment