...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Gifts Work and More necklaces......

Well my new pieces which are just adorable i love them!!! octopus milkshakes(in all kinds o colors) skeletons and skull and bones ohhh corse! This is getting to the point now where i just want one of each ayiyi you know what they say tho a good dealer doesnt dip into there own stash teeehheee so im tryin not to!











And a close up
















Pretty neatooooo huh..................................................

Well are toys r us trip the other day was a wonderful christmas in july for veona well she was 18mths that day actually so one of the things she ggot!!!( i am keeping all the gifts hidden away for days shes good and she gets them) gosh i love it. its like me getting presents too i just love spoiling her and GIVING TO PEOPLE IN GENERAL boy does it feel great!!!!







Its a my little pony which i ADORE bath
baby how perfect....................
.......................................................................................And well this is my new work. Well our new shop anyways i mean . I LOVE IT! it is homie and like a little cottage that is bright and quite cute. Just awesome.. and my jewlery rackkk . take a peek and lurk a bit folks!
Custom Computer Works


My Jewlery stand

My business Card Pure Sin and my flyer for my modeling event Reflections next to it and believe it or not that 145$ work of inventory on this yuppp unbelievable.
More of our shop!
Soo food wise i didnt cook i went out to eat with my bestie aunty natty and we had sushi these awesome crab wonton things and then drinks and desert yummy and veona was a joy which was awesome!!!

Well we did our tarot cards too but im just gonna leave it at that

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment