...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Sunday, July 25, 2010

bzzzzzzzzzzz busy bee

Well what a weekend. I gotz more skulls and jewlery yayyyy so made rings a bobbypinss. I ha i love the crafy nature. Oh and i got to go to the fair today in emmaus to check out what people had and there prices and woahhh very high and def only 6 stands lolzzz . O well its a start and maybe the


Fooooooddddd for veona first i made split peas zucchini squash and pasta with vodka sauce and for me this yummy salad......







Well this was that weight loss kit thing i did and well yeah maybe5-6,7 pds i lost but ya kno what nothign special glad i got it for free cuz i woulda never pad 70buks for it and if i did ID BE PISTTT. what a joke. sorry not what i thought it would do.
My gardening side. Well i dotn really haveeee a green thumb but id like to try on occasion but i do love plants. there filled with life and happiness and just such pure good intentions ya kno. so here i am replanting my aloe plant......
Neat pot huh?
its sooo beautiful
AH HAAA i also made a fan page on facebook for "Pure Sin" like meeeeepleaseeee


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pure-Sin#! hmm if that doesnt work then search under Pure Sin its under fashion!!!! woo hooo I also got asked to sell my jewlery at shelbys closet in emmaus i cant wait im stoked! She is sooo sweet the owner of that store!
................................................................................... .........................................
Veona in our cooler LOLZ JUST ADOARABLE i had to
share it!!!

Goodness i love her.
Janelle



P.s i also played soccer today in the 95 degree heat it felt GREATTTT scored two goals and ran my assssss off lloved it. Those tattoo shop boys are the best! had a ball.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment