...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Monday, July 5, 2010

Ok so ima start with the things i just got done making for 2 hrs this awesome mini top hat which i put very much time into but its ddef my fav!!!!! And well the necklaces soo awesome made about 20 more yeah the whole purple basket is getting kinda of full but man do my hands hurt sooo bad besides it being tedious with the clasps getting put on the cutting of the memory sticks is the hardes part its thick and tough owieeees to my hands and the poor scisors!


.............................................................................................................................
FIREWORKS!
YAY FOURTH OF JULY sigh how i love fireworks there so beautiful
Me and the fam bam went to see the dorney park fireworks at 8ish and played with the kids then watched them and got stuck in traffic for 1 hr yayyyys uhhh lame but great time Veona was so into the fireworks which made me melt!




pretty awesome huh i love that pics is freakin BADDASS!


At a house party sat night with home fireworks



Me going out sat night o man had a great night!! i needed it
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment