...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Halloween Parade 10-16-10

......................................................................................................
Well this was the night of the Parade and it was Ok

I say ok only because i think i seemed to get my hopes up with how wonderful I fantasied it to be. The parade seems to get worse every year in the sense of the actual "paarade" the floats get crappier and ppl drop out and its shorter and just blahh so it did but then again there were about 6 floats i adored :)... anywho all the good pictures were at the end of this blog but Veona and I had a good time but Veona was with my sister mostly :( she wanted auntty amy... butt I pigggggged out and you will see while down below. I also gave out many gifts to my family as in my Pure Sin items of course and they loved them :)))) makes me feel sooooo good btw.


















Veona passed out halfway through the parade since she did nothace a nap haah.





















I actually ended up goign out for two hhours after the parade with michelle and meghan and got to go to abar and party.
It was awesome to go out but i was teh DD and i had be sober for driving and Veona as well....I was lady Gaga and it was sooo FUN and got to see a bunch of ppl i have not seem since high school and b4 that.

















































Some of my family. I love my Aunt laura
























Cute pics




















Fooooooodddd
More fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddd
My favorite picture... will be framed in a Halloween Frame :)
Veona and Mommy
aka
Lady gaga and Alice

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment