...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A little of this a Dash of that!

So these are the photos from Hatter Photography wearing Sibly Vain clothing and hair by Nina Jones and makeup by me and squeakmachine! So check them out. Its 3 photos and I love love love them. This was taken about 30 mins before I walked for sibly vain on the runway.
Me thinks this is my favorite....
But I like this one too ...
The whole concept if you dont understaand was a carnival theme and my outfit was supposed to represent half man half woman... also my other outfit was supposed to be the knife thrower but we never got the knives :( I love th way my hair looks and the lashes as well as just the lighting and contrast Sooo Rad


Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrntt...
Now back to life....
Veona with stickers on her face haha you shall see

Lol classic face. How is she still so purdy with stickers on her face. I must try... haha
So today was the day beauty and the beast came out of "the vault" of disney and well my dad had it on reserve at toys r us for like 5 mths now... sooo he was stoked to get it today as did I. He went with veona to get it and I begged him to get her a kitchen and well gosh i love my daddy he did plus othe rstuff.... and I was at my therpists while this all went on...
We are all very very sick... thats why i hav ebeen mia along with mehh being blah butt this is veonas thomas sticker book.. gosh she loves thomas and i have gotten her many many thomas things sooo far...

So this is awesome since i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee halloween but i dont liek food coloring its badd for you butttt i gotta cave for this omg sooo cool... popcorn with halloween colors in a baddass tin omg soo cool.im a dork haha
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddda the kitchen and well my dadddy puttin it togethe rfor veona


Here it is and then we watch Beauty and the Beast .

Night Night
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment