...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Networking Researching Crafting and more


My newest edition to the Pure Sin
family..
My hair accessory flowers.
They have an aligator clip tightly fastened to the back with a special foam attachment on the clip so it does NOTTTT slip out of your hair since it is a bit heavier then the bows. So I think these will be a BIG seller and I really hope so. I think i will sell them for 5-10$ depending on which bow. :)
I even have one myslef and they are such a great waay to accessorize a plan outfit or whatever...
They look so cute when you go out with some cute makeup and a neat hair due.
I really like them and can not wait to make more
More colors to come and sizes as well...

Dinner today was... Vokda sauce with penne pasta mixed with ground chickedn and green peppers. I ended up going to my gmas later and Veona and I had gmas homemade pancakes ohhh were the awesome. Gosh I love my gma and just really want her around for as long as possible. I can not see my life with her gone :((( It saddens me deeply and I want Veona to see her as much as possible.


Some of the bows I made in the past 3 days... I am happy I started to really knock them out.. I have my art show this sunday and really want to have a FULLLLLLLLLL selection. I will make more as well...



So this picture here is dear to me... I have memories of this bear puzzel she is playing with. As a child when i would go to the
"family" councilor with my mom sister and brother are councilor caorlyn gordon I will never forget her name or this puzzel... anywho this is what she gave us to plaly with while our mother talked to her one on one.. Well i saw it in Portland Oregon at an awesome Toy store they have downtown and I HAD TO GET IT! I was pregnant at the time and new I wanted it for my daughter so i saved it this WHOLE TIME. I finally gave it to her because it felt right and I wanted to do it with her. Well she loves it ... but doesnt like dressing him haha. its cute she likes to play with the pieces...
*****************************************************************************
My new artist profile featured on Philly Side Arts.
Ok so YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I am soo thrilled about this because I can be featured on blogs and so on.Check it out please
So on the note of Pure Sin
Gosh I am exhausted!!
Networking three days now finding craft shows emailing people , calling people, researching researching researching.Humph
Its not neccessarily fun but someone has to do it!
So I have got a lot done with making things as well. Which is satisfying and something I take PRIDE in. I just really hope this all pays off one day I really would enjoy one day making a store/venue. sigh. I am hopeful...
Or even be "known" or successful in all the shows/markets/stores etc I am involved in.

Dont forget all of this is not easy. Specially in between working part time... having my daughter as a single mother always at my hip ... school... and well just life. *shrugs* I try i suppose.

Well on a good note. Some photos. and Yay its trick or treating tom with Veona yayyyyyy.
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment