...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In Memory of my Beautiful Grandmother.


I love you always and forever my beautiful, independant, caring, loving, honest,fun,patient,sweet Grandmother. You will always be with me and Veona will always carry your wonderful name ,Sylvia. I will never not think of you and my tattoo now means even more. My gma is very special to me and just passed away about 3 hours ago. I am still in shock since I dont know what will happen from here besides that life will carry on and I will always know she is looking down on Veona and I. She has suffered these past couple of months and I know she is in a better place. But gma I miss you terribly already. I love you I love you I love you. Which was the last words we spoke. Forgive me I may need a week or 2 or 3 before I post ... I dunno this keeps me happy and keeps my mind going though but class today went well but its a lot of work and I feel as though Gma waited for me to go to class to pass. xoxo
Embrace it with Grace
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment