...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Monday, October 3, 2011

New hair!!! Finally after 1yr god if professionally done!!!

yayyyyyy
Isnt it beautiful!!!!
 My friend Bee from Eskandalo did it :)  She is such a doll and a great lady.  It was so nice to catch up and talk about lots of modeling stuff she has been up to.  And how I have just taken off for a bit lol.


 Im really happy with my life right now.  I have lots of things to share but well... I want to wait it out and discuss other great things that are coiming and happenening. I have now 6 shows from Nov-Dec OMGGGGG I am sooo happy with all the new things I have made and so fourth.
 Homemade sketty and Meatballs.  ahh soo yummy.
Well off to class soon.  I finished about 16 pages of papers on saturday night and today.  Holy crapola it felt great.  Oh and about 70 pages of reading hard things.
with love
Have a great day all I know I will
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment