...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

All in One

Look at that sweet little girl! gosh she makes me melt... *beaming* i just love her to pieces...

Well sooooooo i cheated... look.. this was before the super bowl and well let me tell u super bowl day i ate even more and i freakin gained the 2lbs back out of the 4 i lost lol.. so now its strickly salads and 1 egg a day until the shoot this saturday well if i am 1-2lbs overweight i guess i am lol. i coudlnt resist the good super bowl food i caved...




Sooooooo back to the salads.. this one was a tuna olive mashed cranberry balsamic vinagret salad.. yummmy in my tummy
I made no art this week sadly.. been lazy kind of and worked today 11-4 and just not too motivated this week...
BUT I GET MY HAIR DONE ONE THURSDAY yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
its been about 2 hrs since i got my hair professionally done and im stoked.. not cut but crazy highlights im so excited. My salon is called SHE i go to and my hairdresser Wanda is the bomb diggity at what she does!! everyone started gogn to her after i did and i mean a lot of ppl because they all would ask me where i got my hair done it would look soo stunning. I used to get highlights all the time back in the day when i had 2 jobs and looked mighty mighty fine and blond and well yea... sadly those days are gone but good ones are here now.. im now brunette butttt will be getting blond and some red highlights i believe.. i want it to look unique tho some thick and soem thin which i have never done but we shall see...
taataa for now
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment