...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blizzard daysss

SNOW SNOW AND MORE SNOW!!!

Its been snowing since last night and has yet to let up they say were suppose to get 18 inches and so far it seems we have 15 or so id say... sooo awesome totally due for one of these days... take a look

GORGEOUS
So dangerous but yet soooo beautiful look... just beautiful


All these cars will be covered even more...and this is after some plowing!

.....................................................................................

So i cooked a ground chicken salad with green peppers garlic ground black olives and celery over spring mix with cooked spinach on the side... sooo yummy and easy and fun and healthy! I havent eatin cx in a while and for my diet its not too bad cause its mostly protein which is good...
Some slicing and dicing of green pepper garlic and celery...








The ground chicken with some of the goods added







Spinach cooking... hmmm






Finished product then drizzld with some blue cheese dressing watered down.. i am dieting remember lol...






Well i still have yet to make it in to my grandmothers to shovel im not lookng forward to my hands being numb and back breaking butt gotta do what ya gotta do right.. oy vey soo much snowwwwww....

That is the pathway i must walk in see you can barly see the actual "pathway " lol... wow

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment