...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday full of thingssssss

Tarot Cards of theeeeee day...

XII the Hanged Man-Rise above material concerns and the way things have always been. Try another avenue. Relax and rethink. Keep everything aboveboard. Allow others to change their minds and look at new options. Contemplate, dont agitate.

XV the Devil(reversed)Things are unclear for you now. Dont let yourself be intimidated and dont judge others too harshly. Others seem uptight set in the ways. Are you? Dont let past issues cloud todays progress.

X Wheen of Fortune-you made your bed, now yu must lie in it. Own up to your actions an dresponsibilities-or suffer the consequences. Be true to yourself. Try something new.
Knight of Cups reversed -Dont be in a hurry to get things done. Stop and think things through before acting. Take a vacation and stay away from responsiblities. There is life beyond work.

Knight of Pentacles-( OMG AGAIN I CANT BELIEVE IT)-The key to your future financial security is to stop overspending. Cut back. Start looking at the bottom lines, what you owe, and to whom you owe it. .........................................................................

Today was a good day. Got a lot done and had a good time doing it.. even the four loads of wash vacumming the whole place cleaning the whole kitchen unloading the dishwasher and all that jazz...
................................................................................
The cooking i did today was delicious...

****I wanted to let you know i cook live on http://www.blogtv.com/ search for Jellabell and you will find me i have all my meals i cook on there and this meal and dessert was all shown on there!


You can still check it out and see the videos they are all saved as of now there are 21 videos so go take a look!!!

Salmon with rice and asparagus








My plate goshhh i devoured it too hehe




Look how cute i even made one for my little mini me! My daughter veona has been eating salmon since in the whom she loves it!



Yummy fresh baked apples with cinimon and sugar sooo scrumptious ... Not too hard skinn apples... slice them and add the topppings.
Whole apples washed
Skinned and Sliced
Sugar and Cinamin added

Put in the oven for 25 mins under 250degrees

And served for me yippie soo scrumtious

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment