...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Sunday, February 21, 2010

What a week...

Well sorry i waited so long to write its just been sort of a busy and somewhat relaxing week. I did something really stupid but it all worked out in the end even if it was really stressful ( I accidently bought something online for 721$ when iment to hit back i hit buy . did it too fast) I FREAKED and had to go through a lot to undo it forsay. You cant do it through your bank or paypal it has to be the manufacturer which it was hong kong ooo sheesh i was so worried but it all worked out an di got the money back and thank god my bank refunded me the overderaft fees lol.. silly me ...

anywho made lots of yummy things this week check it out....


All the vegitables in the for the salad
Cherry tomatoes Carrots Cumcumber Celery Radishes & Mixed greens
Really wonderful salad filled with many many vegitables

fresh brocilli done purrrrrrrfect so good and good for calcium

Chicken with garlic onions and v8 tomato juice sooo tender and ahhhh

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Yumm gosh it was sooo good

Better yet that dinner was made for 5 and i had my brother over with his wife and daughter and of course my daddy and I. Just wonderful i love my family and enjoy cooking for them!
..............................................................................................................

Pancakes anyone in the morning???

Blueberry Or....









Sprinkles


You tell me folks...

Both were to die for




My munchkin scarfed one of each up practically .. These remind me of being a kid and making them wiht my friends i just had to do it! Im not the best pancake maker but the were just right in fact. I usually dont like them that dark but they were delcious and the syrup on top and ahh yum!







.........................................................................................................
Sausage Green Peppers and Pierogies
















Whoops i almost forgot my mini shrimp salad
So that was the food for the week mixed in with some steak sandwhiches and fries and other food out to eat and of course lots of chocolate and ice cream and snacks.. hello 6 pounds i gained back lol
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment