...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

And so on...

My two newest additions to my Pure Sin family guys!!! The new cupcake necklace which as you know is soooo time hogging and well a lot of hard work. Sanding,Drawing, Coloring, Perfecting, Cuting, Baking, Outlining goooooosssh. But its cute and I think I shall make more and do some adjustments as I go...
And the new flower with the white cameo :)
Many new models to do these things as well as some new stores guys!! Yes Yes Yes.



The Italian sausage penne mozz rocc. dish served... Wine with that dinner.. Ubetta believe it folks Cheers*
The shells and fried squash , and zuchini and stuff shells and applesauce..
Shells in my dish that my lovely gma got for me for Xmas if yall remember
Let the frying of the S. and Z. begin...
Inspired by Grandma Catherin out west
Just with a twist instead of eggplant.
And they turned out yummy lemme tell you!! And my fam loved them.
The system :)
No makeup just business,,,, food business that is. Apron and all.
The prep for the Italian penne sausage rocotta and mozz cheese ziti thinger I made. It was soooo good... ..............................................................................................................................................................
Veona at the lunchin full of dessert yup... another 5lbs. Shessh I must get this weight off sooner or later Im just having much fun making models stuff rather then me stressin starvin and blah blah.. I did it already I wanna make stuff and b with my Veona and do school work So this is very personal, special and just remarkable.. The circle of life. That is my wonderful father I cherish so much to have him spreading my grandmothers ashes in the wind as she wished. She demanding are whole lives to have NOOOO FUNERAL no service no memorial nothing but her ashes spread and so on.. so we did.. at community park where they all grew up and well even me for that matter and it was beatiful along with a lovely poem my gma wrote down ten years ago.
I love you Grandmabeautiful white stuff here in Emmaus Pennsylvania

Snowy days here in Pa but boy I cant believe we got over a foot and we had off today since the ice storm my college closed. But hmm another storm thursday they say.. we shall see more time to catch up on making stuff and cooking :) Nothing better
Veona Sylvia Gosh she even makes me smile when im beat, barely awake and sick of school work lol
I love her soo much my big 2 year old beauty Veona. I shall have another post of her Bday here at our home I just dont feel like doing that right now I got sooo much stuff to make and send out. Ps etsy 37 sales and guess what
***New stores like in Seattle a cupcake one and some others YAYYYY
OMG oh and new business cards and bow display cards SQUEALS I cant waittttt
Goodnight
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment