...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Feeling blehhh lately

Well This was at work weeks ago but i just came across it and "Like" it and the fact that im fully rockin PURE SIN wear!! woo hoo.

Anywho kind of a shitty week. Despite the fact I have not worked since last monday due to money being tight and business down im bummin kinda. I had a blast in philly although this past weekend. Got treated to a day and a half away filled with laughter, dinner, drinks, fun and just great conversation. I have such a great people in my life and my buddy really treated me to an awesome weekend.








So this is my most recent bow i actually just made about 2 hours ago.. pretty Rad ehh?




















............................................................................................
Veonas dinner last night!






haha veona in the blocks box and my sister was swinging her around it was to cute and she would go Am Please Am Please cuz she cant say Amy lol...
Well this down here is Veonas custom made Skull dress from a wonderful designer on Etsy. I feel strongly in what you give is what you get. I like to give give give and dont expect to get but its always nice. So i like to support my fellow etsians and there talents and creativity.



My halloween decorations which i did last weekend with My niece Athena and well Veona tried to haha.. we also put spider webs outside on the bushes... Gosh how i love halloween
Windows...


One of my last "meals" since its serious diet time now!! yummy Thia nuddles with peanut sauce and shrimp potatoes and carrots. Boy was it to die for!
And Before leaving philly this is how i looked! cutzy butzy..and yes i did sport the glasses for a while..

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment