...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Philadelphia Day!

The most beautiful picture of my day! Can not wait to frame it!!! I just loved these tigers omg did they put on a show for us we literall watched them for about 20 mins i think i snapped sooo many shots!!
Awww so sweet adn they were playing and just adorable


True Love



Gulp Gulp Gulp




her present which were little animals and soo cute she picked it from everything i asked her and me and michelle showed her all these cuute stuffed animals and she said no and pushed them away and she wanted these animals or these car animals so i got her these! I also got her an adorable sun hat thats pink with tiger paws and it says PHILADELPHIA ZOO on it.! Perfect cuz we go to the beach sept 2-3rd in cape may NJ i cant wait VEONAS FIRST BEACH TRIP and well my first east coast beach trip since 07 omg almost 4 yrs holy smokes I CANT WAIT.

Love these guys so cute i wanted there tails sooo bad

OK so this is sooofunny this guy was one of my favs besides the tigers. He was sooo cute with this longgggg tail and waltzed around like he was the SHITTT i loved it. Soo cute. reminded me of a old disney charachter but i cant place his name or what lol.


Otters i love them sooo much. i must say portland had cooler ones and they did way more and had a better aread out there but they were veyr active here but there were sooo many ppl in there and well we wanted to move on after 5 mins and it was the hardest to photograph :( sad there my daddy fav animal so i always get mushy when i see them cuz he loves me and well i dunno im a MAJOR daddys girl.

Neato pelican good pic too!
Veona watching the otters
Nothing like zebra buftssss
Flamingos soo pretty just alwalys amazes me how they are pink .!
Neato colors ehhTake a gander at these two birds just adorable and soo beautiful and in love and wow we were sooo close to them too awesomeVeona and michelle! so cute but sadly mommy adn veona have no pictures :(Ok so this is really funny. I was standing facing these other birds and all of a sudden i feel these wings and a flush of air and i turn around and this burn was right in my face it was sooo weird i was like OMGGGG haha he almost seemed like he was about to talk or something it was strangeBeatiful michelle and gorgeous Veona Sylvia...

Well today was spectacular!!!! I was gone or busy getting ready from 11am till about 8pm! What a wonderful day with my daughter veona and best friend Michelle. We went to the philidelphia Zoo and were there from 230 till 6ish. Just awesome. Sooooo pleased it rocked! Way better then the portland oregon zoo which i was at a couple o years ago. The Pitt Zoo was the last good zoo I was at but was there in 2004/5. So its been years since ive seen some great and lots of animals. The portland zoo didnt even have lions!!!! and missing some other animals and it was small and just not very good which was odd cuz i thought it would be great. And they had a polar bear there that was neurotic and sick and was avery sadddd. But lemme tell you what the Phili Zoo was just lavishing soo nice and well i mean we didnt get to see a couple of animals like the reptiles or gorrillaz/monkeys cuz we were too late and missed the rhinos and giraffe so i was bummd buttt its funny cuz we didnt have an elehpant we got rid of them and i think one died?? not sure but at portland they had a baby elephant there which was HUGE NEWS then and i got to see it with my daughters half sister Trinity it was awesome. I actually still have some awesome pics from taht zoo trip but this zoo trip i got some great ones too!!! OMG THE LIONS/TIGERS were BEAUTIFUL we got too see them play with one another the two girl/boy it was soo sweet to see animals in love and just adorable and the lions omggggg HUGEEEEEEE animals wow they were bigger then any other lions ive EVER SEEEN just amazing aned well i got sooo close to one it was sooo cool...Then after the zoo i went to Delicious Botique/corsets in Phili off of n american ave and got fitted for my corsetts for my runway event (Reflections ) i am a 26" for one type which i forget how to spell it but its basically a fullll corset that has the bust adn all the way to hips so beautiful omg i tried on a 455$ black leather corset i was GUSHINGGGGG INSIDE and wanted it sooo bad. I hope thats the one i model for. Then the other type of corset im a 24 " which is jst from under bust to above hips and well im happy a small or smaller is 22" and i felt good about that!. Well off Etsy!
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment