...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Well the count down begins for many things!!!

Veona how beautiful and talented you are! Well i must say she is a natural in the music/ dance seen... It is soo darlign to watch her as well.. i cant wait to get her in piano lessons she loves it! you cant take her from it man she just goes into her own world!








gosh just look at her :))) makes me melt!

Getting framed!!!
..............................................................

Her daily gifts!!!






veonas sun zoo hat
and new hello kitty umbrella.





......................
.....................................................................................................................................................
Dinner party and auntie nattys!!!
I made the chicken , vegitarian sausage (first time trying) it was fabulous it is sooo healthy for you too with `3g proten 2 g fat and 170 calories thats great!!! and they didnt taste bad either like man o man tofu i have to gag on to eat but this was delsih!! perigies , sliced length wise squash and zuchinni and a salad! let me tell you what me nat doug and veona ate like champs it was soooooooooooo good!!!
btw check out veonas old vintage high chair from when aunty natty was a baby!!!

















At auntie nattys once again with her beautiful new kitchen... our dinner









Came out delicious!!! homemade burrito. but hint hint its actually egg roll tortia which i figured out is WONDERFUL to work with very easy no breaks and less fat...

A gift i recieved from someone very dear to my heart.! itsjust beautiful its a mother candel and i ADORE IT and light it every now and then when its ultra special and i take a nice warm bath relax lotion up and relax and just feel liek a beautiful proud woman / mother!!!!




So i am soo busy the next month! OMG SCHOOL STARTS THIS SATURDAY!!! ITs my art history class which i heard is hard, Art show the 29th photoshoot the 28th actually too and then reflections the 18th then another art show then another class and then OMGGGGGGGGG HALLOWEEN i already and planning and getting stuff for the huge party i am having this year at my gmas with a skull theme i cant wait to share things with you all!!! I cant wait to bake all this stuff and trick or treat with veona she is gonna be the queen of hearts (teehee she is the queen of my heart) and well i love alice and wonderland so yup thats her costume. Sadly i cant do the haunted barn this year due to my dad wanting to go hunting ::::((((((( i am very upset. I will miss it terribly!! But i might go to zombie prom in philli so thats cool and well its ok its halloween every day for me and well i want a halloween weddign i think! hehe
Cheers!

Janelle ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment