...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Monday, August 30, 2010

The Killer week is over!!!

FIRST GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I made my first sale on etsy last night!!!!

Yes indeed 2 necklaces I sold to a lady from nebraska so it totaled almost 18$ yup it made me feel GREAT. I was soo shocked since it was the day of the convention and what a terrific way to end my night ...checking my email and getting that sale made my day! So the art show was good i made about 50$ but boy was it hot and i got sooo burnt butttt also there was a lil issue with the fact that i coudlnt sell all my stuff there but thats a story for another day ....possibly after i make my resin necklaces so then i can shove it that there hand made!Anywho.....

Ohh btw my photoshooot went AMAZING!!!Il post photos later this week!!!

Tonights dinner which was for 6 people but only 2 ended up making it not including me and veona. My best gf sabrinas moms here from oregon and i promised her i would cook a big dinner for all of us which would be her and mom plus her two kids then veona and I. Well her mom ended up having a headache and Jr was with a friend so it was Me sabrina and alicia her daugher. Veona ended up sleeping at the time lol. But man was this meallllll FABULOUS and deciciousooooo - yes ment to do that in espanol. well it was Chicken a green bean salad like from the dinner party with nat applesauce mexican rice and squash/zucchini boy it made me stoked and can cook for so many though and have it all ready and wonderful......The rest of the meals of the last 3 weeks are below ive been slacking. ...........................................................................................................................................
Oh my gosh what a great surprise to get these earings ive been wanting for over a year now!!! yup my octopus gauges and boy are they Rad!!! There from oregon too which is even more baddass!! Gosh i cant wait to get more! Etsy i tell ya there the bommmmmmmb



Veona taking a bath yesterday!

Tonights Desert!!! Lime lofat yogurt with rasperries blueberries strawberries and green grapes. Yummmmmyyy


Food for the rest of the last 3 weeks ive been slacking on posting....
Steak salad






















Another Steak salad










Veonas Pasta









Homade turkey burrito
















Dinner date with kyle salmon which he bough this all for us after he took me out for drinks and such ... salmon with sweet potatoes and green beans with a beginner salad...


















.............................................Tarot Cards.....................................................

IX of Cups (reversed)-Postpone decision-making. Weigh your options. No one minces words now. Beware of arrogance- try to be easy going


II of Swords-Tensions begin to mellow. Help is onthe way. Slow down and relax- you're entering a deisurely phase. Make yourself available to others, but don't spread yourself too thin.


Queen of Pentacles-You may be doubting your ability to live up to your responsibilities. Believe in yourself, but don't look for too much aproval from others at this time. Rewards will arrive when you work independently, in your own way.

VI of Swords(reversed)-Learn from the opposition. Look outside yourself for alternative courses of action. Solutions become clear when you get away from day-to-day duties.
.....................................................................................................................................................................
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment