...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Craft show flop :(

Well here was the show :)
 My best friend Michelle who you will see with me below ended up working it with me which was soooo much fun and a HUGE help.
It was SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWW worst show I have worked in the 2 yrs I have been doing this.  I was sad, mad, and just bummed.  I mean I always do great but it was just empty.  I mean they even advertised and all and it was still dead.  There was even a car show outside and huge signs all over the highways im just flabergasted.  Although I did have some great customers but its really just the economy.  anywho ejnoy the flicks.


 My duck tape collection for the bows and new projects a coming :)

 My fav zombie bow :)  Hand made and hand drawn cupcake
cheetah ducktape bow

Veona and Mommy
Look at those blue eyes!!
She is a stunner :)
Just gorgeous.  I had a lady scare me at 7/11 the other day. She goes OHHHH MYYYY GODDDD 
" iwas like whatttttt whatss wrong" she goes " LOOk at those eyes" she is a beautiful it was sooo amazing.  
Veona with old school toys I found.  




My new stuff for my desk.  Finally got the picture of us framed :)


Janelle
Off to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment