...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sweeeeeet
Halloween cupcakes, evil ones, rad ones, monster ones, eyeballs, pumpkins ahhhh Yes!! Enjoy the awesomeness.  I know I love looking at all of the colors and creatures. 







Nice zombie cocktail I had today at dinner with my family at Red Robins



Some of my OriJnel photoshoots that remind me of this time of year and Halloween a bit.








Cya guys Just going back in time looking at my long beautiful hair I miss so bad and all my looks, shoots, fun times, and hard work in that industry.  Who knows when I will get back into it.  Not now for sure, to many other priorities.  Back to relaxing, and possibly doing soem school work again.  I am almost done with 2 books now.  One on berthe morisot and Kiss the Girls is the other. 
xoxo
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment