...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Finally

I want to start off by saying sorry.! I am so upset because now my good ruiteen got ruined by my internet not working a lot. Well now it is working so im going to post some of the things from the past couple of days. Unfortunatily i did not make any crafts but have cooked. With my family coming that i havent seen in almost a decade it really took away from ME time.
...............................................................................
My Tarot Cards

IX The hermit reversed-

III of Pentacles reversed-Spend time with someone you love; take care of unfinished business. Dont let your responsibilities weigh you down and stay away from anything that goes against your grain.

Ace of Wands reversed-It pains you when you dont have the answers to the questions others ask. Remain strong

X of swords reversed-Someon eyou love or respect will soon give you the stimulus you need to put your talents to good use. If you can resolve you self doubts and fears, youll soon prove your abilities.

II of Swords-Tensions begin to mellow. Help is on the way. Slow down and relax-you're entering a leisurely phase. Make yourself available to others, but dont spread yourself too thin.

The meal you all know that was marinating for so long well here it is.....
Yummy chicken tenders over rice and some salad!

Bon Appetit!!!!!!!!!!!!






A salad another day.....
Pieces of left over chicken.olives,peacans,cranberrys,cranberry dressing
Delish




No comments:

Post a Comment