...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The party was a perfect one!



Veonas First Birthday Party 1-23-10



How beautiful fun joyus and perfect! Such a great 1st birthday party for my daughter. About 20 people endd up coming and it was wonderful. Soooo much food omg good food take a look.. And the spongebob pinatta well too cool and such fun! I ended up breaking it the kiddos couldnt lol!
..................................................................................

What a beautiful cake from the Emmaus Bakery..

And presents omg can she have enough?? And ther already are sooo many at home its ridiculous wow... soo much to play with..
























I am soo pleased and thankful and satisfied such a perfect day i will never ever forget!......................................................

Mommy loves you Veona!!

No comments:

Post a Comment