...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sorry this was yesterdays butmy computer wouldnt let me get online guys!So her is YESTERDAYS...
My Tarot cards of the day...



V o fWands- People around you are cranky; morale is low. Stay clam through the chaos and remember who you are. Read all of the fine print-legal troubles are possible now.



I the Magician-reversed-Pay atten to rules and think twice before acting. Dont close yourself off from the help and guidance of others. Beware of arrogance. Make friends, not enemies.



Zero the Fool-reversed-Schedules are full, time is at a premium. Take time to enjoy lifes pleasures. Postpone business decisions temporarily. Use direction and patience




XII the Hanged Man-





King of Swords-

No comments:

Post a Comment