...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Friday, January 8, 2010

Yeah yay i finished veonas bday display!!

Started off by wrapping 3 different size boxes in yellow and pink paper!



Once the three were wrapped i then put a big white ribbon around the one yellow box in the center. Then 1 small pink robbon around the smaller box as well as 2 small yellow ribbons. Last 4 small ribbons on the big box colors white yellow and pink then a med sized ribbon in the center that is white with abc blocks and numbers on it...
Very last i made her 3 intials in a cursive still writing on the compter V S G in pink then cut them out in circles and put them in the center of the box on top of the ribbon. Fab!


YESSSS i finished her 11111111111111st can i say first birthday party cupcake display its B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L im so proud i must say. Its pink and yellow and is three different box sizes and has ribbon around them and her initials . I love it ! i actually got the idea from this ladies website on here! So amazing such a great idea. I also went shopping today and got most of her birthday stuff for her party at the dollar store all the party materials its all elmo numbers things and i have yet to start her birhtday shopping. The party is sat. the 23rd but her real birthday is the 26th ! I can not believe how fast it all went its amazing.
I can see the cupcakes surrounding them now!Gorgeous
................................................................................................................
But i have to say im sorry i didnt cook again today! its still marrinating....sorry.:(((( my familly actually came in from 3 diff states and i couldnt cook . so sue me! I have not seen them in over 7 years the last time was when i was 12 omg!well i will tomorrow for sure. So long !Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment