...

Take me as I Come or watch me as I Go

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

O So Calm









So I can not thank coffee enough .. it seems my day is baised off of it! Yum i just look forward to it its almost as if its rewarding in some way. Just

such a desire and love of mine...


Anyhow the meal i made well since this is all from yesterday here we are.. fresh sliced (4) green peppers cooked with v8 tomatoe juice. Boiled red potatoes , baked beans and of course spicy mustard mixed with A1 marinated chicken tenders. So yummy gosh i pigged out on that dinner with seconds. That chicken just tasted sooooo good ive never made that before and it was to die for.


Gosh i must say ive gained 3 pounds in the past month and i HATE it.. ALLLLLLLL I WANT TO DO IS EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT and more


2nds Anyone!! yummy


EATINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i am getting upset about it. i mean i still work out every day well not hard core more or less sit ups and toning not to mention running after a little 11 month old everyday. But humph i gotta get rid of this starting in feb i think will be my goal.


One that note im gonna go make some fresh coffee yayyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment